Series 4PG stone four roller crusher is mainly used for the crushing of medium-hard mines and rocks in cement, chemical, electric power, metallurgy, building materials, refractories and other industrial sectors, such as the secondary crushing and fine crushing of limestone, slag, coke, coal and other materials.
Roller crusher is mainly made up of roller wheels, roller support bearings, clamping and regulation devices and drive devices.
Roller crushers have a theoretical maximum reduction ratio of 4:1. If a 2 inch particle is fed to the roller crusher the absolute smallest size one could expect from the crusher is 1/2 inch. Roller crushers will only crush material down to a minimum particle size of about 10 Mesh (2 mm). A crushes using compression, with four rollers rotating about a shaft, towards the gap between the rollers. The gap between the rollers can be adjusted to the size of product desired, with the realization that the largest feeding particle size can only be 4 times of the gap dimension.
1. Average discharging size without blocking up.
2. Automatically screening the materials after crushing.
3. High efficiency and low energy consumption.
4. Good flexibility and operational reliability.
5. Full-sealed design and no dust pollution.
6. Small vibration and low noise.
7. Removable shell which is convenient for daily maintenance and inspection of the machine.
Main technical parameters of four roller crusher (two cavities)
Main technical parameters of four roller crusher (three cavities)