It is particularly suitable for the screening of dry and wet materials. The model is widely used for screening and separate of coal, gravel and other materials in electric power, mining, metallurgy, building materials,chemical and other industries.
1) Quarry: suitable for screening and classifying gravel, clay, mountain meal, sand, etc.
2) Coal Industry: suitable for screening and classifying lump coal, coal dust, coal washing, etc.
3) Chemical,: fertilizer industry etc.
4) Mineral-selecting Industry: suitable for grading and classifying lump, powder substance, etc.
5) Metallurgy, construction, building materials, abrasives, and other industries.
Feeding into the drum, material is lifted up by the rotation and aerated as it falls back down. This action is repeated with each revolution along the length of the drum. The finer material passes through the screen openings while the larger material tumbles towards its eventual exit at the rear of the drum.